I am pleased as punch to say that I have not only been nominated once, but twice by some lovely wordpressers to join in the Liebster Award! Both Signed by SL and The Little Makeup Blog were lovely and gracious enough to invite me to take part and so I’d like to say thank-you so much to them. For those of you that don’t know, this is a little nod to bloggers who have under 2000 followers, so that you can get to know them a little bit more and just spread the love around. So please, please click on their names and check out their amazing blogs 🙂
Ok, so the rules…
You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Since I was lucky enough to get nominated twice, I’m going to do a little blend of both of their sets of questions, I hope that’s ok! Here we go:
1. What is your favourite drugstore brand?
My favourite drugstore brand currently (stress on currently, because it varies month to month (sometimes day to day)), is Makeup Revolution.. purely for their Redemption Palette Iconic 3 alone. Obsessed.
2. What is your favourite high end makeup product?
Such a tricky question, I have a matte mac lipstick in ‘Viva Glam’, which when I put it on makes me feel like a Glamazon. But probably my fav is Benefit’s ‘Watts Up’ highlighter, which I recently purchased and I wear it every time I do my makeup. It gives such a gorgeous glow and makes your skin look so dewy and luminous.
3. What is your favourite TV show?
Right now, my favourite TV show is ‘Parks and Recreation’, which I’ve found on US Netflix. Love a bit of Amy Poehler!
4. What is your favourite clothing store/brand?
Zara. Everytime I step in that store, something happens to me and it becomes like supermarket sweep. Hence why I try not to go in their too often (but still very regularly).
5. If you could only use 1 beauty product, what would it be?
Tough one, but probably L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream. It gives a really nice light coverage, which is pretty good to spruce up your face and make it look a bit more alive..!
6. What are your top 5 foundations?
ooo…. Maxfactor Facefinity, No. 7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser (I know this isn’t technically a foundation, but it sure gives the coverage of one), Revlon Colourstay (great for dry skin), Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation (also great for dry skin) anddddd L’Oreal Lumi Magique.
7. Why did you start a blog?
Mainly so I could start referring to my splurges as “research”.
8. What is your favourite lipstick?
Ah! Mac ‘Viva Glam’!!
9. What is your favourite animal?
Ummm, I don’t really have one, I like soft fluffy little animals of most varieties and also all the teenie tiny little creatures at the bottom of the ocean that have bio-luminescence (anyone seen that episode of Blue Planet?! Mental).
10. If you had to recommend one beauty product to someone, what would it be?
Emma Hardie facial cleansing balm. It feels so gentle and nourishing and it’s just such a pleasure to use.
11. How long do you take to do your makeup on a daily basis?
In a rush I can whack it on in about 10 mins (but I’ll be skipping a few/tons of steps). Extensive makeup takes me a gooooodddd half an hour – 40 mins.
Oh yay, that was fun 🙂
So my questions for my nominees are:
1. What are three of your ‘Holy Grail’ products?
2. What’s the best skincare product you’ve come across?
3. What is your favourite ‘pick-me-up’ drink?
4. Favourite naughty snack?
5. How often do you use face masks?
6. What’s your top make-up application tip?
7. What’s your favourite trend this season?
8. Best 5 products under £5?
9. Are you a heels or flats girl?
10. What’s top on your ‘wish list’ currently?
11. Favourite chill out activity?
I would like to nominate these lovely ladies below! Click on their names to take a look at their blogs and see what they’re all about. Each of them has amazing style and tips, and writes in such an appealing way, can’t wait to see what they get up to next! Have fun 🙂
Thank-you so much for popping by and taking a read, come back soon for more!
Follow me on: